Proudly Providing Baby Nursing Services in Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte and Houston
Baby Nurse Registry
Baby showers, parties, and all the other things leading up to celebrating the birth of a baby or babies. What to get? Bottles, diapers, and bibs…of course, that's what most people give. But if you want to give something different, something really needed, how about the gift of sleep, the gift of much-needed rest, all while making sure the newborn is in great hands. What about registering for a baby nurse to help with the transition? Rest Assured Infant Nursing is now offering a Baby Nurse Registry for our clients. This registry will allow family and friends to gift a specific dollar amount to help you those first weeks home with your newborn.
Here is how it works...
1. Register with Rest Assured Infant Nursing Baby Nurse Registry by sending us an email to BNR@restassuredinfantnursing.com with your name, address, phone number, and due date.
2. Tell all your friends and family you have registered for the Baby Nurse Registry. Anyone wishing to add to the registry bank can simply email us the following information: whom the donation is for and dollar amount. We will email you on a bi-weekly basis your total and who has donated. All payments are made through PayPal so it's as easy as a couple of clicks.
3. Notify Rest Assured Infant Nursing when your new bundle of joy arrives and we will contact you to match you with a nurse and determine a schedule that works best for the new mom and her family.
Secret Baby Nurse Registry
Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to give a new mom the gift of a baby nurse those first weeks home? Rest Assured Infant Nursing's exclusive Baby Nurse Registry allows friends and family to purchase the gift of sleep!! A priceless luxury for new moms and dads.
Here is how it works...
1. Register with Rest Assured Infant Nursing's Secret Baby Nurse Registry by sending us an email to BNR@restassuredinfantnursing.com with the hostess' name and phone number, shower date, mother's name, phone number, email address, and due date
2. The hostess will let the shower attendees know about the Secret Baby Nurse Registry and the shower attendants can call or email Rest Assured to add to the new mother's bank.
3. Rest Assured Infant Nursing will send the hostess a gift certificate for the dollar amount that can be presented the day of the shower. The soon to be mother can call or email Rest Assured Infant Nursing to schedule the night nursing.